Wednesday, March 19, 2008

ears phone

Close Your Ears, So The World Is Yours….

We made in the beauty of God
With strength that keep all fine
We life in beautiful place of world
Let us see the wonder of it

I’m standing in one of cross road of East Timor road. I found and see a lot of people walk around and some of them are drive their car in the hot temperature of Dilli, every where in here just amazing. People are laughing, driving, and selling kind of food near by the government office. I saw one guy went out from one of office near by “Palacio” (Government’s office in East Timor). He walked with big book on his hands and I know he is a foreigner. After he went out from the office, directly he put ears phone on his ears and put some music on it. I saw him so confident with his way, and walk a cross the road with music on his ear, and I believe that he never hear the noisy of the road and he just hear his music and don’t care with other person, so on the way, I saw some body stop him and said some thing but he just walk over and don’t replay what somebody else speaking because he didn’t hear about it.
So as human, I had learn that when we “close our ears, so the world is mine”? is that true?? I believe that is not true, I know we just want to be our self, not speaking to other person or try to ignore the noisy of his world, but for me it is look like some kind of Egoistic of our self, God made us to connecting with other people and be nice to other not just be our self and ignore the world around us.
I remember one of my supervisor in retirement community in the USA, 2 years ago, she told me when I put ears phone on my ears, she said that “you look so egoistic with that, and I believe that you will never hear other person and don’t care with every thing around you” and now, I realize that (thank you for her).
Even right now, some times I still put ear phone and I know and realize that I feel I’m so egoist with other people.

“Open your ears to hear the world screaming out and need your help”

No comments: