Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A MAN CAN CRY TOO...

Dear Brother and sisters,

I don’t realize that next week is the last week of March, and we just passed the Easter season. I believe that each of you had a great time gathering with the family. This week I went to church without my family, and friends so I feel quite a lone, but it’s not make my days are going bad, but I’m so thankful that God still give me a chance to celebrate Easter in East Timor.
This week, I can say my days not going so easy, I learn a lot every day, even though bad situation happen in part of my days, but I thank to God that give me a chance to carry on all that burden.
Situation in dilli, getting much better, there is no confrontation from follower of Alfredo that died last month because he shot the president. And this week all the people in Dili hear that the president forgive Alfredo, so this week as every body celebrate Easter, they had learned about forgiveness. The president will come back from Australia in the end of this month or first week of April, so it is good news for Timorese, me too actually. All Timorese are hoping that the situation will get normal again. And this month rain still fall down, and it is make the heat going down. (I wrote one of the stories “freedom is in rain” on my blog). Another story is some of the refugee will got money from the government $ 4500 for their life but they must go back to their home town or house (not in refugee camp in dili), but some of them don’t want it, they still want to stay in refugee camp in Dili, from my observation I think some of them don’t want to return to their house is because in refugee camp they got support every month from government or NGO that taking care of them, it is mean they just don’t want to work, they just want to take free for every things. That’s why some times I don’t like them^-^,
On Monday, one of my friend (from Korea), she back up the entire document in the computer that I’m work with. So after she back up the entire file, she change the entire program with the new one (excel2007 and windows2007) that she just brought from Korea. So now, on my computer is use new system. So after she clean up all the virus, I put my document back, but suddenly all my document deleted by anti virus that she upload, now all my document that I need to send to Korea are gone. I really disappointed about it, because in that file, I put every thing, my financial report for 6 months especially that make me want to cry, so now I try to type again all my report that make me really exhausted this week.
So in the afternoon, I went to internet café to send some e-mail to my coordinator that now in Kupang (west Timor), and send some report to Korea, but the trouble just came out, I couldn’t open my file that I save in the flash disk, so I really get angry with that, because the e-mail is very urgent but any way I type again directly on the internet café that mean I spent more that 3 dollars. (I wrote on my blog too, by the way). After finish send the e-mail, I ride my bike to go to market to buy some stuff, but on the way to the market I got hit by a car, Hick...Hick…my bike is totally broken, but I thanks God that I’m fine, just scratch on my hand and feet. I charge the car to repair my bike after fighting in Tetun language (actually I don’t understand tetun) so on that time the driver repair my bike and I got my bike back.
The problem is not done yet, after I return home, I found that I need to teach at 4 pm, so after got home I open my book and prepare for the class. And finally my class going well, I quite exhausted with all that happen today.

After all that happen, I had learn that I need to be peaceful to face up some difficulties that happen, and another thing is a man could cry too, yess. ..on the Monday night I was cry because I feel really a lone, in such of difficult time like that. My file are gone, got an accident and teach with a lot of pain on my hands and feet. Above all I really thankful with what God just let me walk through, and I believe that God has made every thing beautiful in its time (Ecclesiastes 3:11). and i believe that some day when i face all this again i could be strong and don't need to cry

above all thak you somuch for your pray and support, may God be with you always.

please pray for
my health and all the program and my service here.

with love and prayeR

1 comment:

Danúbia said...

hey friend!
be strong! God is with you! He sees each tear that falls and hears you when you call!
Danúbia from Brazil ;)