Thursday, March 6, 2008

start with learning

Start with learning

"Life is a journey so enjoy it; life is choice so chose the right one, life if blessing so be thankful of it"

The day goes by so fast, the season change with a lot of memories on it, sometimes sad but sometimes happy and all of it is our life journey. And the day always start with new hope in each morning.
I remember when I was child, I always try some thing new and always ask to my parents about anything, some times they just told me a simple one but some times make me confuse. But all of it we need to learn, even sometimes we tired to learn about anything but life is learning process so why we don’t need to enjoy the time that we have to learn. When I was child I learned to walk, and it was not easy I need to hang on my father hands if I want to walk, after trying all the times finally I could walk right now, so learning is like that we will get the great point if we are not give up with all the difficulties that we face up.
A couple years went by, we still need to refresh our mind with new thing, and so do you think learning process will stop when you get older? Absolutely not, look around us, every body learn, when they getting mature they will face up difficulties more than they was child. So they need to learn more than, learn to make a decision, learn to deal with future, deal with girl/boy friends, so all of it we need to learns.
I had read one of article that I found in my host family house in the USA, in one of my father desk,( his name is Jim King) he put a paper that had letter on it with "learn in never die, because knowledge always growing up". After read that words, I relies that all human need to learn as long as he still in the planet earth. So for now, I’m just surprise that a\some people stop their study or end their learning process with some of bad thing. I believe that around us is our teacher, even stone, leaves, tree or animal, they could be our teacher to lead us to face up all things that happen in our life, so why we don’t see around us, just see and learn from it.
I believe that each one of us could help each other to learn, I could learn from you, and you could learn from me, and lets make the world more beautiful with our comitment to help each other to learn.
"I learn from you, you learn from me".
With love and prayer,
Fika_08

No comments: